Tuesday

How certainty, faith and intuition as Strategy beats perfect tactics every day!

I checked out a client's LinkedIn page and sent them a message about how they are presenting their self and is it possible they could do it better?

I get a text message straight back.

They told me they got what I was saying and that maybe they were trying not to jinx themselves.

They told me they were crystal clear about what they want and where they want to go.

They told me that things had been falling into place uncannily and that right now they have been given the best opportunity that they could have prayed for.  That is is the culmination of all that they were, all that they had learned and all of the opportunities that they could possibly want to transpire their dreams into reality.

They then told me they were blessed and grateful for me, the universe and the gods for where they stand.

Phew!

When you see certainty, faith and intuition on that level, it's time to get out of their way and forget any tweaking of tactics.  Just encourage them to keep doing what they are doing!




























Thanks for visiting us here. What would your life be like with some clarity? 
Call me on (+61) 439 979 577 or  email me, Mike Kennedy
addsvaluecoachmike@gmail.com
... to find out if this would work well for you

No comments: