Friday

Take Charge and Carve Up the Kingdom.

Sometimes your client will struggle with you.

Fight you.

Try and dominate you.

They want the booby prize, to feel like they are in control.

You have to take charge.

Without you being powerful and being respected by your client,

You end up merely pandering,

....agreeing with everyone, "Yes, the naked Emperor does have a fine outfit".

You have to take charge and carve up the kingdom with your client.

"You sir, are in charge of implementing your thought through strategies.  That is your kingdom."

"I Sir, am in charge of helping you think clearly and making sure your actions match y our strategy and your integrity.  That is my responsibility, my kingdom and my contribution to you!"

Without seizing the power of that kingdom, what value are you adding to your clients?

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: