Tuesday

How many coaches does it take to change a lightbulb?: Lesson 1:


The answer to this old chestnut is:

"One.  But the light bulb has to want to be changed!"

The promise of coaching is not:

"I will bring you a fish."

It's more like:

"I will help you figure out what kind of fish you really, really want.  I will help you structure your approach to catch that fish.  I will help you work through the emotional and physical hard work and struggle that it will take for you to learn to catch your fish. I will help you learn what it takes for you to catch that fish.  I will help you find the part of yourself that is an expert catcher of fishers.  I will help you find your greatness." 

That's what a coach does.

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: