Thursday

About me

Hi and welcome to our blog and information site.

My name is Mike E. Kennedy and I'm a Personal Business Coach.  I've been a trained coach since 2001.  I've been a communication trainer since 1984.

I have a background and strength in business, psychology, therapy, training, coaching and mentoring.

You'll find I'm unique as a coach in that most of my work is done on the phone or by Skype.

I'm a multicultural global coach. My clients are business owners who live in Sydney, Manchester, Washington DC, Memphis, Halifax, Christchurch, Auckland, Hamilton, Phenom Pen and anywhere where there is a phone line or an internet connection.

You'll soon discover my job is to keep you thinking clearly about the important things in your business and your life.

My job is to help you set exciting, profitable, inspiring and meaningful goals and then keep you on track to achieve them.

My job is also to keep you out of fear and overwhelm as you strive toward those exciting, profitable, inspiring and meaningful goals.

Not only that, my job is to help you see how amazing you really are and what your capacity really is and to keep striving to extend your capacity.

I'm not everyone's perfect coach and I don't even try to be that.

A good fit between you and your coach is essential for the magic of coaching to happen and for you to get the best out of yourself.

Who gets the most from me and who I work best with are usually stressed out, frustrated and overwhelmed Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) business owners who want to take the next step forward in their business, but haven't found a way to do it yet.

A lot of people who don't fit that category get more than they expected from me and are delighted by the results they achieve.  The general rule is that we communicate well, that we have rapport and that we are inspired by each other and our goals.  The overarching rule is that your current situation is too painful to stay in, that you are hungry to achieve your goals and that you want to do whatever it takes to change your situation. 

The best way I know to see if I'm the coach for you is to email me on: 
...or call me (+ 61) 439 979 577(if you are not in Australia)
 or 0439 979 577 (if you are in Australia) 
to make an appointment by phone or Skype

That way we can talk about what you really, really want to achieve and how you can achieve it.

Right now, that won't cost you a cent and you will walk away with a greater sense of clarity about you and your business.

It would be a pleasure to meet with you.

In the meantime, you might want to go through the blog posts - there's some absolute gems here about the "Being-ness" of being a business owner.

Once again, welcome to our site.

Thanks for visiting. Do you want. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: