Thursday

Why be Passionate about your life?


Different cultures and people inspire and teach me different lessons.

Today, after spending time with an Argentinian I remembered about my passion.

About how if I am bland about anything in my life,

that mediocrity, apathy and low energy will thrive and multiply within me.

That passion is critically important for me to be effective in every part of my life,

Especially the parts that I consider tedious, boring or onorous.

I need my passion to drive me to achieve results.
I need my passion to inspire the people around me.
I need to find my passion every day, to honor it’s importance,  to apply it with rigor.

Passion is the catalyst for momentum, vitality, clarity and results.


This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: