Sunday

Forgiving Failure, the Foundation for Success

You have probably heard of if not experienced the process of Self Sabotage.

You are in hot pursuit of an objective.....and at a critical moment, you lose focus, or you drop the ball or you might even do something blatant that stuffs up any chance of you achieving your objective.

Self Sabotage steals your fire and your passion, fogs your focus, undermines your plans and stops you from achieving your dreams and aspirations.

I've just had a wake up call with being asked: "What's happened to your fire Mike?"

Great question.

And it lead to the whole subject of self sabotage.

And so now I have written a list of my failures, disappointments and things that just didn't work out the way I thought they should.

The list came to 21 business situations.

Now that I have this clarity, it's time to forgive, let go of and pray for help in letting it all go.

Yes, I need some divine intervention with this one.

I've noticed that with processing these self sabotaging thoughts, it takes a long time - kind of like trying to get rid of cockroaches hitting them one at a time. There are always more and more to kill.

Asking for Divine help and giving it over to God is something that's worked for me in the past.

I'll keep you posted with the results.

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: