Thursday

Thinking the Pathway of your life

Hi there!

I've been offline for a period of time - been busy with a personal initiation that's been feeling like peeling layers off the onion and letting go of things unnecessary to my life's purpose - which has sometimes felt like peeling layers of my skin off!

Writing blog posts at this time has been challenging, if not impossible.

But I'd like you to know I'm still here, still kicking, still doing great work and if anything....better than ever!

Aside from that, I'd like to leave you with the profound thoughts from our mate Henry:

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind.

To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives."


Henry David Thoreau


This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

1 comment:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Hi Mike, I was wondering what you were up to, very quiet from your neck of the woods. Hope all is good.
deb