Saturday

Phil Cope, R.I.P.

Yesterday, my dear cousin Phil Cope passed away due to lung and brain cancers.

He was one of the nicest guys you could meet and he was the glue in our family - he always dropped in to see everyone all up and down the coast from Sydney to Northern Queensland.

And it has been hard to deal with losing someone who I value and respect so much for his courage in loving.

My cousin Sherril was at his bedside the night before he died. She leant over and whispered in his ear: "We all love you Phil!"

He hoarsly whispered back: "It's all that we have!"

Thanks Phil for that insight...it's how you lived your life that's for sure.

Mike Kennedy,
Helping you find your clarity, in the hot pursuit of your meaningful and inspiring goals! email me and share what's important for you!
Email Mike...

No comments: