Thursday

Analysts.

They know every position in the Kama Sutra, but have never actually done any of them.

They research, research and research......and then don't do anything about it.

....strangely enough, if they actually know that that's what Analysts do...

....they have half a chance to launch into action.

....but they need support!

(Fade to AA meeting.)

"Hi, My name is Mike...and I'm an analyst!"

"I procrastinate, I deliberate, I research and I get into analysis paralysis!"

(Chorus:)"Hi Mike"

".....and today, I'm going to do something about that! Because now I can!"

"I'm going to [Place what you have been putting off, procrastinating or just simply been possum frozen in the headlights about, here!] this today!"

(Chorus applauding: Yay! you go for it!! We'll support you!!!)

.....and that's how you get an analyst to get into action! It's hard work, but it's worth it!

Thank God for Analyst's Anonymous!

Mike Kennedy,
Helping you find your clarity, in the hot pursuit of your meaningful and inspiring goals! email me and share what's important for you!
Email Mike...

No comments: