Wednesday

Something I learnt this year!

I've been doing my yearly review with my clients for the last month and it's been really neat looking at 2009 objectively.

One thing I have learnt this year is about how to fight.

Just because someone throws a punch at you, just because you get knocked down, just because it hurts....doesn't mean you give up.

This year has brought many challenges to everyone. My clients with the biggest challenges report to me that it's been a great time of learning for them.

I've fought back at the challenges that have come my way this year and been amazed at what I've achieved. It's been my best year ever in my coaching business and the work I've been doing has been amazing.

All my clients are heroes and watching them fight back has inspired me.

So, what did I learn this year?

"Never, never, never give up!"

Email Mike...

No comments: