Tuesday

The safest thing to do is risky. And the riskiest thing you can do is play it safe.

As usual, Seth Godin says it so clearly!

I've been saying for years that the most dangerous game in town is playing safe!- and Bob Dylan was saying that back in the sixties!

Last night, my friend Rory Bain had Seth's book; "Tribes" and a one pager about "Curious People". He'd left it on the table and I furiously sped read the article and as much of the book as I could before he came back in the room.

The curious people article was fantastic and I vowed to share it with you today, so I've been scouring google for the article, but couldn't find it. Oh well - humble pie and I'll ask Rory for a copy of it and post it up soon! It's a beauty!

But wait! I found this amazing video of Seth using some of this article - what a fantastic booby prize! Have a look!.....only if you are curious!

'curiosity' from Nic Askew on Vimeo.

Email Mike...

No comments: