Sunday

Being an Inspiration!

It's amazing how there's always someone you are inspiring, no matter who you are!...or who you think you are.

I was talking to my nephew Louis last night about what's happening in his life lately - just catching up.

He started to tell me how he put extra effort into getting up to spend time at the pool with his little brothers and sister. Sure, they from another marriage of his dad's, but Louis is taking his role of big brother seriously.

In fact, he shared with me that he saved money this Christmas to buy them all a gift. He told me: "It was great to be giving for a change!" ....and; "I know they look up to me!"


I am moved by my nephew's epiphanies and growth.

...but it really is a state of mind.

Who are you inspiring?

- Maybe you don't even know.

But imagine if you started to live your life, like you inspire people - what would that be like? If every day, you lived your life like it made a difference to other people how you conducted yourself, how you held yourself and how you even looked?

- Would that make a difference to you?

No comments: