Sunday

Ah - New Possibilities!

The morning after celebrating my 1,000 blog post,





And considering the possibilities,




My wife Rose challenged me.





She challenged me to let my Father and Mother's pain and suffering go.

She challenged me to live from a place of Abundance, Love and Success.

She challenged me to live my life from an Inspiring Present Full of Unlimited Potential.

And, seeing how right she was  (My God - I married well!)

And being so inspired by my clients whose breakthroughs and insights,

Show me that anything is possible,

I am taking up that challenge.

Here's to living in the present from now on!

PS - you are in on this.  If you catch me being stuck in the past, you call me on it - Okay?


Thanks for visiting us here. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: