Sunday

What I Really, Really Want - Scoop



If you have been reading me, you are probably used to me talking about how I ask people
“Tell me what you want, tell me what you want, tell me what you really, really want”

So, for the first time, I’m going to tell you want I really, really want this year.

Firstly, I want to do my Best work.  My Best work is when my clients step out and do something courageous and brilliant that surprises them and everyone else.

This year, I’m starting out all over again as a trainer and coach. I have the freedom to do whatever I choose because now I’m controlling everything I do.  I’m doing fresh, new exciting work that’s based totally on asking better questions, unlocking the best out of whoever I’m working with.

This year, I’ll be launching a series of workshops and group coaching processes.  I want to work with fully booked groups, packed out with inspiring, courageous people who want to create and chase awesome goals for themselves. "C'mon everybody - inspire me! - Blow me away!"

My coaching clients this year will be setting and creating awesome and meaningful goals that make better lives, create new and exciting enterprises, and that deliver satisfaction and fulfillment.

My writing this year will be succinct, fun and easy to read.  I will reach an audience of regular readers and subscribers of 5 thousand people.

My family life will involve several holidays this year as well as regular daily intimacy and participation.  Rose and I will be working closely together, we will be focusing on having more fun than ever with the three of us and Ted will be engaged with his social life with his friends, swimming, English lessons and school activities.  We will be setting up Ted’s umbrella business this year.

We will be engaged with supporting our family in New Zealand and Australia in their amazing lives.

This year will be the year of becoming completely debt free.  We will be disciplined focused and on-track throughout the year.

This year is going to be fun, full of challenges, stepping up to the next level every month and full of reward, for everyone we touch as well as for myself and my family.

That’s what I really, really want..

Thanks for reading this.

Thanks for visiting us here. What would your life be like with some clarity?  Call me on (+61) 439 979 577 or  email me, Mike Kennedy... to find out if this would work well for you

No comments: