Friday

I've been called a Maïeutique!



Well, thank you for the acknowledgement!

I checked out the French Wikipedia and it said:

"To disambiguation, see Maieutics. Maieutics, from the Greek μαιευτικη, by analogy with the character of Greek mythology Maia, who watched deliveries, is a technique which consists in well to examine a person to make him Express (birth) of knowledge. 

The maieutics is to give birth to the spirits of their knowledge. It is intended to express a knowledge hidden in itself. Its invention dates back to the 4th century BC and is attributed to the philosopher Socrates, referring to Plato's Theaetetus. 

Socrates employed irony (Socratic irony) to impress upon stakeholders that what they believed information was in fact only belief. 

Maieutics, unlike the irony, relies on a theory of reminiscence to re-emerge from previous lives forgotten knowledge. In the meaning "to give birth", the term maieutics is used by midwives."

 This acknowedgment has come at a good time for me as I'm working to clarify my personal brand.  

So I'm a midwife to hidden knowledge.  I like that.

What do you think?  I'd be keen to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting us here. What would your life be like with some clarity? 
Call me on (+61) 439 979 577 or  email me, Mike Kennedy... to find out if this would work well for you

No comments: