Friday

The Being's conversation with the Human.

As a coach I work with Human Beings.



When I listen, I listen for the Being.

Like a beautiful fish under the water,

a flash of brilliant scales takes my breath away,

the hint of musclular presence  ripples on the surface,

I know it is there, on the edge of my seat, my attention alert for my client's brilliance.

Then, every now and then, the Being forgets itself, gets comfortable and talks directly to me.

It uses its human voice and it chats to me, like over a cup of tea or coffee.

It did that to me last night.  And this is what it said:


"I know he needs constrictions, limitations and disciplines.  You need that to get things done around here.

But that's not natural for me.  I like things to be a lot freer, looser with more flow.

But I accept that.  I accept that's necessary.  But that's not who I really am."

I was aghast. The Being was talking directly to me about the nature of the human experience.

.....from the Being's point of view.

It was so mundane, so ordinary, yet so profound.

This happens every day for us - how often are you missing the opportunity to hear the small, silent voice within? 

It's very ordinary-ness and everyday-ness is it's greatest disguise.

My lesson from that?

Expect Miracles!

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: