Saturday

Letting go.....

My big lesson this year has been of letting go.

We all need rest in order for us to function properly, to think clearly and to access our full being.

After a year of having clients with challenges find their own strength and clarity, I was ready for a rest.

However, I was still texting clients and being active right up to Christmas eve.

It was at this point, my cell phone packed it in.  Went blank.  Wouldn't respond.

Panic.  Irony.  Acceptance.  Relief.

I had to relax.

And, like all my clients, I fight the process of relaxation and rejuvenation.  How true is it that you teach what you need to learn most.

I'm grumpy, restless and feeling out of place, as I ease my way into the holiday season.

As the days pass, I regain my humanity, my humor and start to enjoy doing not much at all.

I enjoy my family and friends.  I enjoy my wife and my son.

I trust that you are doing well in your process, whatever it is, of easing into relaxing and rejuvenating yourself.

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: