Sunday

Ten things to review on your First day of your Second Business Quarter!

Lady Luck favors the prepared mind.
  • I have reviewed my goals and objectives for this quarter
  • I have reviewed my list of key business relationships in this quarter
  • I have communicated or am ready & prepared to communicate my goals and objectives to my team
  • I have communicated or am ready & prepared to communicate my goals and objectives to my key business relationships
  • I have made contact with all my clients in the last 90 days
  • I have made contact with all my suppliers in the last 90 days
  • I have booked my holiday for the end of the quarter in consultation with my family
  • I have a reward for myself for achieving my goals and obectives
  • I have a plan in place for my weekly rejuvenation
  • I have a time scheduled for me to review my progress toward my goals and objectives
Good luck with your efforts and your results for this quarter!

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: