Thursday

Thank you.

Thank you for reading my blog.

In many cases I don't even know who you are.

But I'm grateful for whatever reason you have come.

Cause, this is all about you in the end, whatever you may choose to do with it.

And even if you have come to steal or even if you have come to do harm, this is still here for you - to help you find your way back to yourself, to help you recognise the power in you.

The more I write these blogs, the more I grow into what I'm here to do. May this happen to all who read my funny little blog - may you find who you really are and what you are here to do....too!

That's the purpose of this blog.

Those daggy glam philosopher chics - The Spice Girls!

They had one song that really did it for me....as an agent of transformation:

"Tell me what you want - Tell me what you really, really want!"

That to me is what this is all about - those girls were philosophers in Lycra!

Email Mike...

No comments: