Thursday

Coaching Vs Everything Else....

So what is it about coaching, that makes coaching companies look for alternatives?

Why is it that they abandon the celebration of the individuals brilliance, capability, natural abilities and limitless surprises for content, learning models and "expert" seminar leaders?

Is it just too hard for them to produce quality coaches with life experience, personal brilliance and absolute commitment to their clients?

Isn't there enough profit in it for them?

Is there something they don't like or understand about a business model that puts the client in the centre of everything they do?

I just don't get it.

...and I don't want to play that game.

I see incredible results being produced by my clients.

I see massive change being managed with brilliant calm transformation with a degree of effortlessness.

I have fantastic relationships with these amazing people.

I am their servant, their biggest fan and I take notes when they talk.

There's nothing wrong with that and I don't care if other businesses leave this model for whatever greener pastures their vision takes them. That's their choice.

I know what I believe in - I know what works for my clients. They show me that every week.

Email Mike...

No comments: