Monday

KickStart Your 2014

Ah - October.

On the verge of the intense activity of November,

then it's the downhill slope of the December craziness,

then comes the Celebration season, full of events, relationships and recouperation.

It's actually the best time to start thinking about what you have achieved, what needs to be cleaned up and what you actually want from your 2014.

That's why I'm offering my KickStart session to all my clients.

You get the overview of wrapping up your year

and planning your next,

You put yourself in the mindset of completing your year in October,

with two months up your sleeve and your mind already

lingering around what you want to create next year.

Let me know if you want one of these private sessions

to get you into the most resourceful state, leading into the end of your year.

Thanks for visiting us here. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: