Tuesday

Introducing the Career Decision Making Tool.

We all have to make decisions.

And when the time comes to make a decision, most of us have very little to guide us to making a decision that is aligned with our values, our skills and our strengths.

That's why I'm asking you to keep reading this.

You see, if you realise the truth in what has just been said so far, then you must be realising how vulnerable you are right now.  Your decisions are not being based upon what you really, really want, but on what other people want, what your culture wants....and, whatever guesses you make.

The Spice Girls sing to you: "Tell me what you want, tell me what you want, tell me what you really, really want!"

What happens if you don't really know?

You know, I've been working with hundreds of people, who find out what they really, really want, by exploring and then clarifying what their 8 highest work values are, what their 10 favorite skills are and what their 5 biggest strengths are.

That's why I invite you to come onto the journey of discovering what's important to you in these three different processes that will provide you with the amazing Decision Making Tool,
a bespoke and personal guide, created by your own values, your beloved skills and your unique strengths.

You'll find this process is not automated, it involves personal attention from me, helping you discover what's really important for you.

You'll also find this is your journey of Clarity.  A process that not only sheds light, but that unleashes the incredible lightness of your being.

Email me now and let me know you want to begin your Journey of Clarity.

Thanks for visiting us here. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: