Thursday

Get out of here - I rebuke you!

 The other night I woke up and found

a very unfamiliar thought going in the background of my mind.

I knew it wasn't something I would think about.


Instead of accepting it blindly, I told it to:

"Get out of here!  What are you doing here?  Get away from me and my family!"

.....and I meant it!

I've seen healers and charismatic preachers rebuke before,

....but I've never done it.

I returned to bed and slept the sleep of peace,

and when I awoke, I felt fantastic!

Imagine treating your negative thinking like this.

Imagine treating your fears like this.

A no-tolerance zone.  A clear focus on what you want and a determination

not to let anything in your mind to get in the way.

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: