Thursday

Your Being is so Powerful, so Beautiful and so Great!

And I get to see your Being,

Work with your Being,

Reveal your Being to you and share your Being's presence with you.....

I get to support you as you come to terms with your fears about what your Being wants you to do and be....

I get to see your Being sit behind your eyes,

....so calm and strong, so direct and uncompromising, shimmering beyond whatever circumstances you find yourself in.

I get to see your Being fill up your spinal chord, walking you erect and proud...

I get to see you getting used to being with your Being, like a toddler, taking it's first tentative steps, vulnerable and uncertain, growing in confidence every day.

Your Being is amazing!

Your Being always brings me in contact with my Being, my higher purpose, my inner strength and power.

Thank you so much for bringing your Being into my life!

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: