Sunday

Clarify your mission

I just found this amazing free resource from the wonderful people at Franklin Covey.

It's helped me write this clarifying piece which I'd like to share with you.

(You might find it useful too.)
 
"I am at my best when I'm helping people reach their potential.

I will try to prevent times when I'm unfocused and lost.

I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can Coach, Strategise, Analyse, write, and create.

I will find enjoyment in my personal life through sharing, acknowledging, giving and receiving love, cooking, laughing & talking.

I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as listening, writing, playing music, planning, giving feedback, speaking publicly and training, .

I can do anything I set my mind to. I will help business owners create businesses and personal lives that they are proud of.

My life's journey is I have been a catalyst for clarity, helping people become heroes and heroines in their own lives and businesses. I use coaching as a vehicle to enable people to see who they are, what they stand for and where they are going. The more I do my work, the more clarity and purpose I experience for myself. My purpose is to experience my wholeness and peace.

I will be a person who Rosie tells that she has always felt loved, valued, listened to and taken care of ever since she met me. I will be a father who my son knows that he has made a difference to and who knows that I love, provide for and protect him and his family.  I will be a grandfather who my son lovingly shares his family with.  I will be a brother who has always supported and protected my sister.  I am an uncle who my nephews feel close and trusting with and who share their lives and projects with on a regular basis.  They also come and share their families with me.  I'm a coach, whose clients have trust and a long term relationship that's all about success and fulfillment.  I have coaches and mentees who have trust and a long term relationship with me.  Our work together is all about personal and professional growth and effectiveness.   I'm mentoring and training up coaches to go out and create clarity for Australian and New Zealand business owners. I'm constantly fit, energetic and in peak health. I'm loved and recognised within my community.

My most important future contribution to others will be High quality listening, love and clarity..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
  • Speaking my mind
  • Leading a disciplined, routine life, including the habits or reading, reflection, meditation and music

I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
  • Rigor
  • Commitment
  • Creativity

I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
  • Regular exercise, rest, recreation, fresh air, nature, beauty, yoga and massage.
  • Meditation, sat sang.
  • Reading, writing, mentoring, coaching.
  • Time with Rose being affectionate and loving. Spending time with family. Spending time with friends."
 Hey - I like this!

Want to try this for yourself? - if you do - why don't you share it with me?

This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: