Thursday

Not an objective book review

I've been reading Dr Helena Popovic's book: "In Search of My Father" and it's been an experience.

And I'm being extremely subjective talking to you about this.


She's taken me through all the difficult conversations I had with my mum when I returned to Australia to be with her as she slowly demised and finally died.


She's shared her emotional rollercoaster at reevaluating her own life, with me in the back seat hanging on.


She has the most amazing collections of inspiring and thoughtful quotes I've seen for a long time.


She also has the medical background, knowledge and experience to back up her descriptions of how to improve brain function.  She shares amazing information that somehow makes sense of all the stuff good coaches use intuitively every session.


It's an experience, it's a dance for your soul, it's an education for your brain and she also has a really informative newsletter you can subscribe to on her website. www.helenapopovic.com/


She is worth checking out.


This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: