Monday

Affirmation for a friend.

A friend recently shared with me, sleepless nights, churning their thoughts about whether they were good enough for their next step forward.

I found this wonderful affirmation from the amazing Louise Hay and made some adjustments:

Here it is my mate - read this instead of churning the rubbish of fear and self doubt. And for all the nocturnal worrying providers reading this, this one is for you.

I don't have to work hard in order to deserve a good income and incredible results.


I employ positive thoughts.



As I employ my Being, my Being employs me.


What a wonderful, brilliant, delicate, strong, beautiful energy my Being is. It blesses me with fulfilling work. Each day is new and different.


As I let go of the struggle to survive, I find that I am fed, clothed, housed and loved in ways that are deeply fulfilling to me.


I make it okay for me and others to have money without working hard at a job. I am worthy of bringing in a good income and creating amazing results with my work, without working hard at a job.


I am worthy of bringing in good money without struggling in the rat race or fighting traffic. I follow my higher instincts and listen to my heart in all that I do.


This is only the beginning. Get to know clarity. Email me, Mike Kennedy...

No comments: