Tuesday

Openess, Acceptance and Grattitude.

I've just had my modem melt down and have experienced support and friendship in my life.

All of a sudden I have offers of replacement modems, to offers of support - in such a way I am forced to face that I just don't expect this stuff and that I don't really know how to handle it except to say "Thank you!" and move forward.

In fact, I can see this as part of my scare-city thinking and it being part of my fear based limitation of myself.

I'm now thinking that as I walk forward with confidence toward achieving my wildest dreams that I will encounter all manner of support from unexpected sources, that I am abundant in support for all the good that I set out to do and that people want to support me when they see what I do and what I have to offer the world.

That was hard to write, but that's just how it is!

How much support are you willing to let in?

How much support are you expecting?

Are you supportable?

Where do you need support?

How can you put that out in the expectation that people will support you?

- that's it from me, Mike Kennedy,
Want to work with me? Email Mike...

No comments: