Monday

Those Rascally Spice Girls speak about Social Media Marketing!

Yo, Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

That's the way it is - with social media marketing and most other transactions these days!

If you want my future, forget my past,
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast,
Now dont go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine...

This is the urbane anthem of the modern consumer,
Highly savvey, full of choices and really aware of the value and shortage of time.

Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want

Are you listening to what your colleages and customers are saying?

You wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever, friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but thats the way it is.

'Tis the time of giving, not taking - the old ways are gone - everyone sees a taker coming!

What do you think about that, now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love, are you for real?

Your customers and colleagues are up front about this stuff - are you for real? You better be!

I wont be hasty, Ill give you a try
If you really bug me then Ill say goodbye.

Ah the new freedom of choice - how long will not bugging your customers be the criteria for keeping you on?

Yo Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really really really wanna

Email Mike...

No comments: