Tuesday

Seth Goddin's 3000th Post! That wasn't just luck - but it has created heaps of luck!

Thanks Seth for being an inspiration,

For giving it away, sharing your thinking as it comes

and encouraging us to live into our values with our Internet enterprises!

I really appreciate you for the example you give me,

I really appreciate all the help Deb and her sister have given

....and I really appreciate Rose's encouragement with getting my words out there!

W0w - 3000 posts - I'm really happy and proud to have this being my 257th post on this blog!

.....and just like Seth says - I recommend you to start writing your own blog - it's a great habit to cultivate and it opens things right up - I've had a significant shift in my technical skills as well as opening my mind up to a whole raft of new ideas!

Email Mike...

No comments: