Thursday

Possum Frozen in the Headlights!

It happens sometimes.

You are within reach of your goals and suddenly you find yourself like a possum frozen in the headlights.

You are stuck.

You can't move.


You don't even know why you are like this.

This is usually the time that your critical voice has paralyzed you with fear.

....and this is the time where you need to reach for your vision, immerse yourself in thinking about your pleasurable end result and put your attention onto living into your future.

This is the time when you get a great result talking it through with someone who will just listen to you. And when you talk through it, make sure you talk about your pleasurable end result and how you deserve to achieve that result and what it's going to be like when you achieve it.

Unfreezing the possum is a process of raising your awareness higher than your fears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike.

I found you through Liz's Blog Showcase. This post intrigued me as I'm experiencing the "Possum Freeze" right now.

In my case, it has forced me to re-evaluate my situation and take a different route, rather than reaching higher for my vision.